Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back Stabber

You called me a bitch
You talked behind my back
What did I do to you?
I gave you my opinion
Just giving you the truth
At least I didn’t go behind your back
And back stab you
You gave out my phone number
Just have people call
They called me mean things
Hurting my feelings
I guess you just don’t care
Oh yes I do have feeling
They hurt just like yours
I can be mean
I can be a bitch
But what would you rather me do
Back stab you?
That’s just not my style
Man can’t you get a clue
I am not a back stabber
And never will

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg!! its so awesome that youre trying to improve you're writing meg!! the only thing i have to say is to not use sware words... cuz then it cant really be told to other people....so yup yup... but other than that it is REALLY GOOD!!
~zahra