Things are turning
My life is swirling
My heart is breaking
My family is dieing
When are things going to get better?
I lost their trust
I lied to you for years
I keep lots of secrets
With out a care
When can I trust you?
You yelled at me last night
You broke my heart
You hated my friends
Why do you hurt me?
When are things going to get better?
When can I trust you?
Why do you hut me?
It doesn’t matter
The present is the only thing that matters
The past is gone
The future isn’t here
Leave it alone
Don’t dwell in the past
Or care what is going to happen next
What happens,
Happens for a reason
Live as if you will die tomorrow
Dream as if you will live forever
Tell the ones you love
You love them
And mean it
Before you know it you could be gone
So live life day to day
There are going to be twists
There are going to be turns
But hey what do expect
Its life
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment