Your cool and fun
Smart and Wise
Its what everyone looks for
In the Bff for life
Your better then hundred friends
You may not understand it
And maybe never will
Plus you are the cutest thing
I have ever seen
You actually care
When no one else does
You make people feel special
And make their day
You do it all the time
without even knowing it
Smiles are popping up everyday
Just even talking to you for maybe a second
Is long enough to make someone feel special
For the whole day
Believe it or not
You’re the best thing
That god created
Everyone loves you
More then you know
So don’t do nothing stupid
That would make you go
Or I will have to find you
And kick you butt
So here is a Poke
And I hope you have lots of Luck
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment