Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Want You So Bad

I want you so bad
Its making me mad
I want to hold you tight
And never let go
You will never know
How in love with you I am
You are on my mind
All the time
You leave me speechless,
My heart beats faster
My breaths get shorter
My heart begs and aches for you
I want you so bad
Its making me mad
It’s a love from a distance
That can’t be explained
I can’t ever tell you
Or you may go away
My feelings for you
Will never go
Maybe one day you will think of me the same
But it makes me scared
If you might love me back
Because what if I hurt you
I’d never be the same
I want you so bad
Its making me mad
Without you I am nothing
I am just another person
You have helped me with everything
You have been there for me
I wish there is more
That I could have done for you
Your eyes filled with pain
It makes me sad
I would do anything to take that pain away
Just give me your pains
So you don’t suffer
I would give you my life
To see you happy everyday
I want you so bad
Its making me mad

No comments: